I have tried the following apps to see Smartphone’s screen on my Windows PC. But none of them was working poperly.
When I tried to connect Vysor, its showing
No devices found. Make sure android USB debugging is enabled
I already tried by enabling USB debugging three times, but still getting same error message.
Seems Airdroid need to mobile data connection or Wi-Fi connection.
After a little more searching i found it – Wondershare MirrorGo and this app is working perfectly fine for me
How to use Wondershare Mirror
Download and install Wodnershare MirrorGo on your PC
Go to the Settings of your Android device and enable the option of USB Debug.
Open Wondershare MirrorGo in your PC and it will show like below
Here is the screenshot after connecting my Sony Xperia J device with Wodnershare MirrorGo
What I can do with Wodnershare MirrorGo
Once you have mirrored your Android device with your PC, you can do a lot of interesting things like:
- Watch your favorite videos on the big screen.
- how your favorite photographs to your family and friends.
- You can enjoy a better viewing experience because of the bigger screen size.
- You can easily transfer the data between your PC and Android device.
- You can lay the games on your mobile through your PC.
- You can use real time softwares installed on your mobile through your PC.