I wanted to copy some photos/files to my computer from Phone. But I don’t have the USB cable. So I just searched in google how to connect Android phone and computer without USB cable. Stopped search when I found AirDroid android application
What is AirDroid
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
What I can do with AirDroid from PC
- Send and receive individual or group messages.
- Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
- Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop client
- Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
- View and edit all the contacts.
- Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
How to use AirDroid
Go to Playstore and install AirDroid in your Mobile and click the signup link
After that login with the details and click start now