I have placed the order on 7 November 2016 and the item was delivered early as expected on 09-Nov-16.
The Note 3 Lite has everything that any other budget smartphone might, offer plus a fingerprint scanner. It is the cheapest smartphone with a fingerprint scanner, which works flawlessly. After using this smartphone for almost 10 days , here is the review.
1. Awesome design and premium looks.
2. Battery takes exceptionally more time to get fully charged. Also, the battery lasts for a day at maximum on one full charge.
3. Back button and call button in touch screen is not working sometimes.
4. Note 3 Lite comes with about 16 GB of internal storage, some of it is eaten up by bloatware and about 10 GB is at user disposal. But the phone lets users expand its memory up to 32 GB via a microSD card.
5. Heating up and having battery drain after 10-15 minutes while using Whatsapp
6. Wifi reception is great
7. Support reliance jio sim, but can’t do voice calls untill you download Jio4GVoice callapp. Means untill unless data on can’t use for voice calls with Jio sim.
8. Marshmallow upgrade is not available.
9. Rear camera works like 8mp though 13 mp shooter. Pictures appear grainy and hazy. Front cam is better than rear.
General: Dual Sim, Android, v5.1, Slim, 2500 mAH Non-Rem. Battery
Display: Touch, 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
Camera: 13 MP, Flash, 5 MP Front Camera
Technical: 16 GB Inbuilt Memory, Memory Card Support, upto 32 GB, 3 GB RAM, 1.3 GHz, Quad Core Processor
Connectivity: 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth,GPS
Extra: Fingerprint Sensor, FM Radio, 3.5mm Headphone Jack